Thursday, September 18, 2008

Superstar Leslie Tripathy's interview on 92.7F.M radio on Aug-3-2007



Excerpts of an interview of Orissa's Most beautiful Rockstar Princess Leslie Tripathy to 92.7FM Radio on Aug-3-2007

92.7-Leslie Welcome on our show
Leslie Tripathy-Pleasure
92.7-Yu have this lovely curly thick hair,vow,is it originally this way?
LT-Its the way my hair is from childhood,Whenever I felt I cudnt manage the curls I used to straighten them

92.7-You are very different from the actresses here in Orissa.
LT-I know,I'm the Most Intelligent,Intellectual and trendsetting Actress

92.7-Leslie we all know You are a Gold medallist in English Honors.Why did You choose to act inOriya Films and albums
LT-Passion for Arts runs in my blood,You see my father is a Poet and an Academician,a Professor so is my Mom.As a child I bin into reading and alwaz wanted to enact them onstage or screen,so wen I got this offers while studying in Orissa's Premier college B.J.B.College,I was thrilled and honored.Setting a new trend,chose a path less travelled by any Intellect and Scholar

1 comment:

sharpspeak said...

leslie tripathy is a rockstar,ther's no second opinion