Wednesday, September 3, 2008

excerpts of an interview with controversial Phenomenon Leslie Tripathy


An interview with Leslie Tripathy;;

Ques:What is your next project Leslie

Leslie:None

Ques:Leslie so nothing in the pipeline?

Leslie:You got it right.

Ques:Does it have to do with the Raja Acharya issue?

Leslie:Next Question

Ques:You have been unavailable for comments and interviews since you filed your f.i.r against Raja Acharya,Why?

Leslie:I was not in a mood to answer stuff regarding my life.

Ques:Why?

Leslie:As I said I was not in a mood

Ques:People wanted to know more regarding you,but you never showed up

Leslie:I dont care what anybody thinks.

Ques:You are very reclusive and keep a low profile

Leslie:I dont appreciate bitching against people,whoever it may be regarding.

Ques:Is that why you never spoke anything against Raja Acharya or his family despite their smear campaign against you

Leslie:You want me to talk dirty rite?

Ques:No simply want your views on the issue and people who have been slandering against you

Leslie:I dont give a damn what people have to say regarding me.It was simply a case of a fan obsessed with me.Thats not new I have several fans who are doing crazy things to get my attention because its not easy to impress me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

persistently remaining single, leslie tripathy i guess she could be converted into a permanent public temptation,already she's dream desire of men.