Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Epitome of Strength,Courage,Love,Compassion Leslie Tripathy -115

Leslie Tripathy is an epitome of Strength,is very obvious when anybody tries to make her speak her mind on the tragic times she had post the news became public of a criminal fan stalking her and how after her formal complaint to the police,the psycho fan would go to limits to either marry her if not destroy her,following a fall from her gracious top spot,sure its a topic she prefers never to answer or discuss,the supremely private,shy Superstar never discusses her private life though I've sources who claim to have few answers to my queries based on the curious interst of her fans ,so here's some quotes to some questions of our own that has dodged her life and career,she with her indomitabiltity spirit says,''It doesn't feel like a tickle. But I've got to tell you, it's so vague at this point, it's so far away in my mind, I can't even remember the darkness."
As for her tabloid-fueled reputation of being "needy" or "clingy" with squeezes in the fiance-designate greek hunk not making to the alter world, she scoffs, "This whole 'Poor lonely Lez' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love? I actually feel I've been unbelievably lucky in love. Just because at this stage my life doesn't have the traditional framework to it -- the husband and the two kids and the house in London -- it's mine."

Acc. to my sources Self-affirms Leslie, "It's my experience. And if you don't like the way it looks, then stop looking at it! Because I feel good. I don't feel like I'm supposed to be any further along or somewhere that I'm not. I'm right where I'm supposed to be."

Lelie seems not to reveal the names of her friends who stood by her like a Rock,but seems according to my sources says,"They are my defibrillator,pacemaker," "They literally brought me back to life. My first gasp of air was a big laugh! It was great. I love them. One among them is a bull in a china shop. They are so lovely and fun and perfect for the time we had together. And I needed that. And it sort of ran its course."
And speaking of her support system,fans,wellwishres and her beautiful family,"We care about each other," she shares. "I deeply, deeply care about them; we talk, I adore each of them. And that's where it is.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this lovely girl leslie,she's tender and tough

Anonymous said...

Dear Leslie,
I would merely beg you not to be too much bowed down by grief. What seem to us bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.